We have the Agilent 5975C Series GC/MSD with the New Triple-Axis Detector. It is combined with 7890A GS System CTC Analytics Combi PAL Sample Injectors for liquid injection, headspace, and solid-phase microextraction.
This device has a better MS resolution and the lowest mass deviation, superior sensitivity in all ionization modes and unquestioned spectral integrity establish a solid foundation of consistent quality.
- Inert ion source (programmable up to 350 °C) delivers enhanced response for active compounds and late eluters
- True hyperbolic quadrupole provides maximum transmission and resolution
- Thermally stable quartz quadrupole (can be heated up to 200 °C for long-term mass axis stability)
- The Triple-Axis Detector with the triple-channel electron multiplier for increased signal and reduced neutral noise
- Longer lasting tune and calibration stability
- Automatic EPC reagent gas adjustment and CI tuning
- Electron impact (EI) ionization standard with CI ion source from the same source
- Fast SIM – dwell time as short as 1 ms
- 1050 u mass range – extends application space for high mass compounds
- SemiQuant capability for easy and fast estimation of amount of unknown compounds
Agilent’s 5975C Series GC/MSD includes performance electronics to maximize signal transmission for faster GC/MS in full scan, Selected Ion Monitoring (SIM) and Synchronous SIM/Scan modes